Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My New Favorite SYTYCD Choreographer



Stacey Tookey.

Mia Michaels who?

I kid, I kid. No one can replace Mia. However, Stacey's pieces have all been home runs so far in my book (Falling Slowly, the Mistress Piece, Fear, and whatever yesterday's piece can/should be called). That and she doesn't seem to have the overinflated ego/artist mentality/bitchy edge to her that many of her caliber (or below her caliber, ahem, Laurieann Gibson, I'm looking in your direction) seem to carry.

Don't change, Stacey. Please don't change.

4 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

You write sooo much about this show, which leaves me unable to say anything except: "I don't watch it so I have no idea what you're talking about." This is a simple request for a topic other than SYTYCD or however it's abbreviated.
Thank you.
A loyal reader. ;-)

That's Not My Name said...

PS I realize that you may have competing interests/requests from other readers and that this is your blog so you are free to post whatever you like. All I ask is that you take everyone into account.
Oh, and I guess I sorta lumped figure skating in with this as well, because I don't watch that either. All the dancy-subjective judging related stuff tends to blend together after a while. I guess that includes gymnastics too, although I love Olympic gymnastics.

Jaime said...

haha. i am sorry, but until the next presidential election or american idol, this is probably going to take over. oh - that and it will be laced with figure skating and saved by the bell and friends references.

i am, however, always open to hearing blog topic suggestions.

That's Not My Name said...

Haha ok then. I will keep the snide comments to myself. And I will also think of some other blog topics to recommend as well.

[Valid Atom 1.0]