Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nail Preferences

I have to admit, I'm becoming more conservative in my 'advancing age', if you will.  In my nail polish color choices, that is.  I used to be all about the red and pink when I was really young.  Then I got into the blues and greens (hey, it was the late '90s).  I also stopped by nail art.  I might revisit that again soon.

Anyhow.  Right now, my two favorite colors are right here.




Beige and gray.  Well.  According to OPI, I believe they are 'Don't Feed the Hand Models' and 'Break a Leg Warmer'.  Anyhow.  What I know is I love them both.  A ton.  I'm really getting into the gray and beige families these days.  But don't worry.  It's not a permanent change.  Next week I'm (hopefully) planning for some nail art to mix things up a bit.  Variety is the spice of life.  


No comments:

[Valid Atom 1.0]