Thursday, July 7, 2011

On the Watch....

So a little while ago, I wrote this post on the subject of whether or not people still wear watches.

It looks like I'm not the only one weighing in on the subject.  I found three other posts on the matter.  I know that, in the world of blogging, if I know of three blog posts on a subject existing, there must be at least another 100 of which I'm not aware.

Anyhow.  What are your thoughts?  Love the watch?  Can't live without it?  Forgot it exists?  Is it already obsolete in your book?  It seems like there's room for a discussion.

As I stated earlier - I love my watch.  I will go down with the ship that is my watch.  I might be the last person walking around with a distinctive watch tan line.  I will wear it proudly.

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

naked without a watch. must wear one.

Laura said...

yes ditto

Courtney said...

me too - and i need it so i know my timing for storytimes... so (much like my mother, a nurse), i need it for my job.

[Valid Atom 1.0]