Hi sweetie -Ok, so i read your blog and i understand you're really ticked off by that woman who wants an apology, but must we swear? ...i think you can get your point across w/out it...
I think there's no need to mention who, exactly, that feedback comes from.
But on a serious note - feedback, please.
Also, I have heard there are questions on how to post a comment if one isn't currently a blogger (THIS must explain the lack of comments on the blog thus far). Here's how it goes:
1) Click on the underlined bottom right corner where it says the number of comments. A small box will pop up.
2) Type your comment in the box.
3) Type the weird word identification thingy.
4) Choose Name/Url as the option (if the blogging world hasn't gotten you yet - and trust me, it will sooner or later!)
5) Type your name (no URL necessary!)
6) Click my favorite button ever - PUBLISH!
I feel so accomplished when I publish. Sigh.
As my employer would say "Let's get into it!"

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment