Sunday, April 20, 2008

Politics, Part 812

And now, for a man who has had minimal exposure on Jaime's blog - republican presidential hopeful John McCain. He looks like a nice man. As David Letterman said, he kind of looks like the guy who makes your keys at the hardware store.

It has been brought to my attention by Fox News (yes, I am repping Fox's liberal audience) that John McCain suffers from a condition I have termed ATT (Adult Temper Tantrums). Now, I obviously do not know this man personally and I'm merely taking Fox's word for this (they're yet to be wrong, right?).

ATT happens to be a lot more common than one might think - in fact, I would say it occurs just as often if not moreso than its pediatric counterpart. I've witnessed occurrences of said condition from friends, family, coworkers, and complete and total strangers.

Now, don't get me wrong, I have all along been an activist about not voting for a personality but rather a president - just because someone may have an unattractive personality trait doesn't mean he or she would be bad at the job and just because someone has a good personality doesn't mean he or she will perform well. However, I will say this - I do believe, in finding out this tidbit of information, any hopes of me voting for this man have breathed their last dying breaths. And believe me, they were very weak fleeting hopes to begin with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really???

[Valid Atom 1.0]