Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Don't Think it Went Unnoticed

So, in the past couple days, three of my friends who I believe may read this blog have gone out of their way to comment to me on what a cracked-out conservative nutjob Sarah Palin is.

I can't help but be excited.  I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, it was that they had read and taken note of my 'girl crush' post (and got a little nervous).

Don't think it went unnoticed.  Don't think it went unappreciated.  :)  

(Or maybe you're all thinking I'M the cracked out nutjob....)

3 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

HA! Love the lipstick. And...I too was wondering about that post. I chose to reserve commentary on it, however. Still wondering though...

Anonymous said...

Did you see her interview last night? She was looking not as cute- more homely than porn star librarian- and wasn't as quick with her words with Charlie Gibson all over her and her lack of logic. I don't mean to rip on your girl... Just being fair and balanced. ;) I'm evil and I want my Obama leaning Jaime back!

Ai yi yi said...

Although, I don't have a crush on her myself....I get it (kinda :) )I understand that you don't have a crush on her policies. Yay for girl crushes.

[Valid Atom 1.0]