Monday, February 22, 2010

Mt. Prospect Pride!

So someone from Mount Prospect has made American Idol Season 9! His name is Lee Dewyze.

I don't know him. I am not sure where he went to high school, but it wasn't Hersey (at least while I was there). I notice quite a few of my Mt. Prospect facebook friends are becoming fans of him - I don't know if it's because they know him, if it's the good old Mount Prospect pride playing a role, or if they like him based on his actual singing.

I honestly can't remember anything about him in the past couple week's idol footage clips, if they've even shown him; which usually doesn't bode well for a contestant. However, I have a lot of Mount Prospect Pride; therefore, I will jump on the bandwagon and cheer for Lee!

Goooooo Lee!!

(P.S. Can anyone tell me something, anything, about him? Other than he's from MP? Thanks much.)

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

I heard he went to Prospect High School.

Kellie Conklin said...

Ahh..I saw him on auditions Jaime! I was excited then..but I haven't had time to finish watching the past two weeks.

[Valid Atom 1.0]