So, recently, I decided to, well, let's go with 'try something new'. Most of my good friends/loyal blog readers know about this. I am not, let's say, embarrassed of trying said activity, however, it's not necessarily something I want to broadcast over the internet. Especially since I've purposely made myself highly 'googleable' with this blog.
I am sure my most intelligent readers can read between the lines.
Anyhow.
Granted, I did expect some tempting blogging material from this 'social experiment'. But I did not expect anywhere near this much material. Or this quality of material. Better than my wildest dreams.
So, should I open up and blog on this material and put all shame aside? Should I go public? Your thoughts?
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
I consider myself a "loyal blog reader" and don't know what you're talking about. So please proceed
If it's online dating, then you should definitely talk about your adventures!
Post a Comment