You know what I find funny? When I run into an acquaintance with which I have a facebook friendship, and they randomly mention to me 'oh, I liked you facebook status the other day about (...)'
It always makes me wonder 'if you noticed it, and you liked it, well then, why didn't you, well, 'LIKE' it?' That, and why are you, if you will, 'commenting on my status' in real life? Why didn't you do it on facebook? It's not that they didn't like or comment on my status, it's more that they, apparently, wanted to but, for some unknown reason, refrained. Please, dear facebook friends, don't be shy. Don't hold back. I don't bite. I will like your comments. Even if I don't officially 'like' them.
Dear fellow facebookers - why are we sometimes like/comment shy? Dear blog readers - if you are, at all, tempted to comment or like something on this blog some point - PLEASE don't hold back. Please go with it. I say this, that is, until I receive some hate mail. Please hold off on that. Maybe.


![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
1 comment:
Then there are the people that like EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment