So this is my phone. The LG Chocolate. The blog title implies my feelings toward it quite well. I've had it nine months. It's been a loooong nine months.
Often times, when I have it out and others see it, they will comment that they have the same phone. Then, unanimously, we'll both at the same time say "I HATE IT". It's failproof; it happens almost every time.
What's wrong with it, you ask? The wannabe spin wheel. Try to press right and it goes up. Try to press up and it goes left. A person can adjust the sensitivity, but that doesn't help its inability to understand what it is being asked to do.
Also, after years of having a flip phone, I stopped locking the keypad. With this phone, it is CONSTANTLY placing phone calls of its own will. I had to make a fake number under a fake name 'aa', so I would stop calling the first person in my phone (who now probably wants a restraining order...). Yes, I COULD lock the keypad - but it's an annoyance, especially after years of not having to.
So, my contract renews in a couple months. I will be thrilled to send this chocolate on its way. Yes, I supposed I could spring and buy a new phone now.... Whatever. I thoroughly blame Verizon for trying to convince me that this was a state-of-the-art, cool, fun phone. Not so much, Verizon, not so much.
As I said, I have met a ton of people who have this same phone and feel the same way about it. Is there anyone out there who has had this phone over a month and actually likes it?

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment