So, my mom ordered something from a company and got and e-mail back from them saying this:

So, with no further ado:
Marcia's critique:
Hi sweetie,
If you talk about them on your blog (you don't have to - doesn't matter) I can tell you that they have really fast service. This is the second order I am placing w/them and their matlow dairy coffee candy is one of the best coffee candies i've had.
Ok, that's all.
Love,
Mom
If you talk about them on your blog (you don't have to - doesn't matter) I can tell you that they have really fast service. This is the second order I am placing w/them and their matlow dairy coffee candy is one of the best coffee candies i've had.
Ok, that's all.
Love,
Mom


![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
1 comment:
Nean731: and i must admit - the Oh Nuts post made me laugh.
jdance45: what about it?
jdance45: comment on that too!!!
Nean731: i dont know what about it. it just was funny to me.
Nean731: haha
jdance45: comment!
Nean731: saying what?? "haha. that made me laugh. i dont know why"
jdance45: sure
Jaime REALLY likes comments on her blog. haha.
Post a Comment