
So I wrote earlier about the Old Navy Mannequin commercials and how I absolutely abhor them. Well, honestly, they just keep getting worse and worse. Pregnant mannequins? Mannequins overboard? (Does this put me in the mood to shop/have sex appeal/elicit any positive feelings?)
Anyhow. I happen to notice there are quite a few other hits on google for old navy mannequins/old navy's worst commercials, etc. I know I am not alone in feeling this way. Are Old Navy's sales up? (Actually, despite it all, I think they might be, because they are more reasonably priced in these hard economic times. That, and regardless, there advertising is ever-present, so they are getting noticed, for better or for worse.)
Let me ask this again - does anyone like the Old Navy mannequin commercials? Are they getting any good feedback? Does anyone not hate them? Is this blog post deja vu? Are they getting better or getting worse? Do they put anyone in happy buying mode?

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
1 comment:
I told you before, and I'll tell you again: I think those Old Navy mannequins are kind of funny and creepy. I don't watch TV enough to judge whether the commercials have gotten better or worse.
They certainly don't make me want to go to Old Navy though. I just laugh when I see them.
Post a Comment