haha too funny. It's the perfect combination-party a lot and then make piles of money after you graduate! Except that's not really true now, because no one can get a job. But it was certainly true for me.
I don't know why they're calling it 'salary potential'. I think they mean the party schools, ranked in order by how high the graduates are paid. Go U of I?!
The first number is the average salary offered to students who graduate from that school. The second number (the higher one) is the salary at a midpoint in the average graduate's career, like ten years into the workforce.
4 comments:
wait, i don't get it..."by salary potential"?!?! what does that mean?
haha too funny. It's the perfect combination-party a lot and then make piles of money after you graduate! Except that's not really true now, because no one can get a job. But it was certainly true for me.
I don't know why they're calling it 'salary potential'. I think they mean the party schools, ranked in order by how high the graduates are paid. Go U of I?!
The first number is the average salary offered to students who graduate from that school. The second number (the higher one) is the salary at a midpoint in the average graduate's career, like ten years into the workforce.
Post a Comment