
...something for people to sit on when they enter my apartment. New. I do not want to think of what could have potentially happened on a used couch/loveseat, no matter how decent-seeming the previous owner is. Preferably under $300. Preferably delivered up to my third floor apartment (no elevator).
Anyone have any leads?

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
4 comments:
"you were good.....in chair." ~juno.
I got my couch on clearance at Wickes furniture before it closed. It was $322, marked down from $600. I suggest IKEA, but their couches are cheap and not comfy. Good luck....
If you are willing to head all the way out to Naperville, there is a Carson's outlet that has a ton of couches for pretty cheap. Some are nice, some are ugly.
Ah I also forgot to mention the Marshall Fields (now Macy's) outlet over on the cusp of Humboldt Park/Logan Squar-ish area. Just Google (or Bing) it. It's over near a bunch of home supply stores and a friend Jae mentioned years ago that she got a cozy sofa pretty cheaply.
Post a Comment