I wasn't sure who the first one was, I thought it was Zefron at first, but clicking on the thumbnail shows me that it is Chace Crawford. I just don't think I could date a guy who spends more time on his hair than I do. Seems wrong, somehow. Gylenhaal is ok, he's definitely a good actor, and I respect that. I don't like George Clooney because he seems sleazy. Always jumping from one cocktail waitress to the next. I don't even know who the last dude is, but I read your comment, and I figured it out.
Here is my list: Matt Damon, Ewan McGregor, and Christian Bale.
4 comments:
none of these guys do anything for me. maybe it's cause im a lesbian or MAYBE it's bc i have high standards....it is a mystery...
I like to think I have high standards. However, Reid Scott - Brando from My Boys - OMG. LOVE him!
I wasn't sure who the first one was, I thought it was Zefron at first, but clicking on the thumbnail shows me that it is Chace Crawford. I just don't think I could date a guy who spends more time on his hair than I do. Seems wrong, somehow. Gylenhaal is ok, he's definitely a good actor, and I respect that. I don't like George Clooney because he seems sleazy. Always jumping from one cocktail waitress to the next.
I don't even know who the last dude is, but I read your comment, and I figured it out.
Here is my list: Matt Damon, Ewan McGregor, and Christian Bale.
I'm not gay but we have the same taste in dudes - at least considering those four. Ha.
Post a Comment