Monday, April 13, 2009

Even More on the Myers-Briggs, Mostly Because I Couldn't Find Much Scientific Research on the Lipstick Test

The best and worst careers for my personality type....

Best

1) Actor
2) Biochemist
3) Communications director
4) Database administrator
5) Engineer, computer
6) Information services developer
7) Logistics consultant
8) Media planner / buyer
9) Pharmaceutical sales person
10) Program director
11) Sales representative
12) Systems administrator
13) University president

Worst

1) Accountant
2) Child care provider
3) Dental assistant
4) Librarian
5) Nurse, registered
6) Teacher, elementary school


Thoughts, anyone? Next time anyone hears of an opening for a University President - please send it my way. Thank you!

Sidenote: I'm a little sad blogger didn't make the 'best' list....

3 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

Hehe it's interesting that librarian is not a good position for you, yet you seem to have a lot of librarian friends. Where did you find this info? I want to see if I fit in my chosen profession...

That's Not My Name said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
That's Not My Name said...

Sorry for the deleted posting...anyway, I checked and it looks like Librarian is #3 on my top job lists, prefaced by religious workers (??) and social scientists. And teacher is #6, which works well because I am a librarian and a teacher.

[Valid Atom 1.0]