Ah you are always one to diss the Trib. I still have yet to read a Sun-Times all the way through without throwing it aside. But otherwise, I find this hilarious.
ouch, piper. i'm just sayin' - the balance sheets comment is true. that and newspapers aren't always meant to be read cover to cover - but i digress. you have your preferences. totally understood. i'm shocked good old blago didn't make this somehow.
Yeah, I know the Trib is in trouble, like all print media. Anyway, the only time I read it is when I'm at my parents' because I'm too lazy to get a subscription of my own. I don't think I'd notice it too much if it just went away.
4 comments:
Ah you are always one to diss the Trib. I still have yet to read a Sun-Times all the way through without throwing it aside. But otherwise, I find this hilarious.
ouch, piper. i'm just sayin' - the balance sheets comment is true. that and newspapers aren't always meant to be read cover to cover - but i digress. you have your preferences. totally understood. i'm shocked good old blago didn't make this somehow.
don't rub in that you guys can read.
Yeah, I know the Trib is in trouble, like all print media. Anyway, the only time I read it is when I'm at my parents' because I'm too lazy to get a subscription of my own. I don't think I'd notice it too much if it just went away.
Post a Comment