Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Politics

So, I am into politics. Specifically, I like offensive political jokes. In 2004 from February through November, there was a Bush joke of the day in my AIM profile. I'm almost gonna miss Bush - no president or presidential candidate will ever provide as much comedic material as he did. These jokes included, but were not limited to:

--Let's bring complete sentences back to the White House in 2004
--George H. Bush - Voodoo Economics; George W. Bush - Doodoo Economics
--There's a birthday card with W. on the cover, saying "I've got three words for you", the inside "Happy Birthday!!"
--John Kerry for president - because hoping the rich hire more maids is not 'creating jobs'

Sigh. Hill, Barack and John all have their quirks - but there'll never be another Bush....knock on wood!

Thought of the day: John McCain saying something to the extent of 'well, economics isn't my strong point'.

My friends...my friends...my friends...discuss!!

No comments:

[Valid Atom 1.0]