Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dianetics Update, Cont'd.


As I'm sure most of my readers know by now, I am being stalked by the Chicago Dianetics Society. Normally I get a different Dianetics e-mail every couple weeks, but lately I've gotten the same one regularly. I wonder what it means in my life....
The unconscious, subconscious or reactive mind underlies and enslaves man
LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR REACTIVE MIND
Buy and read Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard
It contains discoveries heralded as greater than the wheel or fire. Available at your local bookstore
HMM....

2 comments:

emily said...

HAHA, check out THIS ad that I found on your site...

Ladies Over 40
Meet a mature, local man over 40. Meet local, mature singles.


I'd digging the "mature" part---I think you know what I'm talkin' about.

Jaime said...

I could not agree more - now I understand why Hugh Heffner had all those girlfriends....he must have been REALLY mature

[Valid Atom 1.0]