Friday, December 19, 2008

Scary Thought

So, something I recently noticed on facebook got me thinking....I have now passed the four year anniversary of being a college graduate (December 15, 2004).  AHHH!  Crazy!  I have been an "adult" in the "real world" for FOUR YEARS (I started my first 'real job' February 5, 2004).   (Yes, I do have an odd ability to remember dates and an unhealthy love for parenthetical asides.)  

It's weird to think of all that this means - I have not done homework, studied for or taken a final, or worked at Chili's in four years.  I have now been out of college for longer than I was in it.  It's a bit hard for me to wrap my head around at this moment.  I need some time and space to take this all in.  I'll be back. 


2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

That is kind of sad. Wow, 4 years. I remember when you decided you were going to graduate early. We are getting so old! hehehe

Angelique Zobitz said...

wow. I'm old and I'm ok with that.

[Valid Atom 1.0]