I like your apartment, especially the fireplace. The colors are pretty and it looks cozy. I see you have a lot of shoes and nail polish! Oh, and wine.
I LOVE apt pics!! Your greatest asset is that blue fuzzy thing on your bed. I hope you have insurance on that thing.
Actually, that's my second greatest asset. The caterpillar on the bed in that same pic is my greatest asset. Oh Heimlich!
YAY Heimlich! He is the best!
I love it! I need to visit Chi-town soon to see the new apartment.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like your apartment, especially the fireplace. The colors are pretty and it looks cozy. I see you have a lot of shoes and nail polish! Oh, and wine.
I LOVE apt pics!! Your greatest asset is that blue fuzzy thing on your bed. I hope you have insurance on that thing.
Actually, that's my second greatest asset. The caterpillar on the bed in that same pic is my greatest asset. Oh Heimlich!
YAY Heimlich! He is the best!
I love it! I need to visit Chi-town soon to see the new apartment.
Post a Comment