Thursday, April 22, 2010
Rumours
So I heard some buzz on the internet that Lee Dewyze and Lacey Brown might be dating.
I am not sure the credibility of the source. I am not stating this as accurate information, because I have NO idea. I first heard a little bit of this buzz was the week she was in the audience (I think it was the week Didi Benami got bounced; or maybe the week before).
Anyhow. I know nothing on this matter.
HOWEVER.
I did happen to notice last night that, for the top 12 group number (which was kind of odd in and of itself to randomly reunite the top 12 before the finale, but whatever), there was one part where Lee and Lacey were paired together (all the guys and girls were coupled off at this point). They appeared to have some kind of connection. Maybe it was just getting into the character of the song or good acting or something like that.
Does anyone else know anything about this? Are Lee Dewyze and Lacey Brown dating? Is this just a rumor? If it's a rumor, where did the rumor come from? Your thoughts?
Labels:
American Idol,
Celeb Gossip,
Didi Benami,
Lacey Brown,
Lee Dewyze,
Rumors,
Season 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
1 comment:
this is pretty late but i just came across this blog. No theyre not dating (as of right now) but theyre really good friends. Lee said in an interview ages ago that his closest Idol friends are Andrew, Alex, Lacey and Siobhan. Also, Lacey said in an interview after she got eliminated that the fellow Idol finalists she would miss the most were Paige and Lee. Lee was actually named as the person that a lot of the Idol finalists would miss as each got eliminated. He's pretty close with everyone. Who doesnt love him?! =]
Post a Comment