Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some Other Old Friends





Recently, my mom was going through old basement stuff for an upcoming garage sale.

As many of my blog readers know, I was not a 'dolls'  girl.  I opted for stuffed animals and various other alternatives instead, one of them being the above.  I had a collection of troll dolls in all their mid-90s glory.

My mom wanted to put them up for sale, however, I knew a) no one would buy them and b) I couldn't quite bring myself to part with them.  I know they will never be collectors' items (beanie babies, anyone?  oh yeah, I have a load of those, too!!!).   But they are a piece of my childhood.  Sigh.

Anyone else out there collect troll dolls?  Are they still sold anywhere?  Is this just bringing flashbacks of Mimi from the Drew Carey Show?    

1 comment:

That's Not My Name said...

This probably won't surprise you, but I had a sizable collection of troll dolls. I even had a large one that was dressed as a Canadian Mountie! Haha I think they are still in a drawer somewhere...

[Valid Atom 1.0]