Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dinner Party Recap



veggie pizza


buffalo chicken dip


spicy turkey meatballs


deviled eggs, cheese, veggies, taco dip





chips, guac, hummus


So my dinner party was a huge success, if I do say so myself.  Not to play monday morning quarterback, but in hindsight, I made WAY TOO MUCH food.  I have way too many perishable leftovers.   Don't get me wrong - I'm glad I had choices for my guests.  But I made enough to feed around 30, while I was expecting 8.  Oops.  If you're in the hood, please feel free to stop by for leftovers.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

It all looks so good. I am sorry I missed it - and I was especially sorry at 10pm when I finally got to leave Temple.... seriously people, two hours is kind of a long time to be sitting there singing in a language you don't speak.

Kristin Murphy said...

You. Rock. Everything was amazing! Thanks again!

Jaime said...

Thanks girls!! It was a blast. Now I'm off the hook for hosting for like 6 months, correct?

[Valid Atom 1.0]