I was afraid to google image search for a good image for this post.
Anyhow.
I know this question can be answered like almost all questions (with the simple 'google it') - however, do piercings that one has had a reasonable amount of time close? Now, I know, in theory, the answer is yes. However. My ears are double pierced and I have a cartilage piercing. At one time, I wore earrings in all these holes, however, I can say that I haven't used anything but the first holes in at least five years, and I'm pretty sure the other piercings haven't closed. Will they ever? Also, don't some piericings (external skin ones - like eyebrows or belly buttons) 'grow out' eventually? Has anyone out there experienced either of these things? Are these just urban legends? Are there any piercing experts out there?
Please share.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment