Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Idol.

Ok, as of now, I'm staying with it.

My favorite girl.


Haley Reinhart.  Maybe it's the northwest suburban bias talking.  She's from Wheeling.   Last year we obviously had the Lee DeWyze win (but has it actually done anything for his career?  maybe these questions are details....)  Then the blackhawks won the Stanley Cup.  They say these things happen in threes.

However.  My favorite overall idol contestant thus far.

Paul MacDonald.

I don't know if it's the voice, or the style of singing, as much as it is the cute guyness (it worked for Kris Allen!).  Or maybe it's the fashion statements he makes:


I love the jacket.  But moreso, I love the kind of man who can wear that kind of jacket.   He makes a statement.  I like that.  I'll pick up the phone to keep him around just to see what he wears next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the different tone in your voice .I'm not sure whether you are able to read these comments but can you plz sing "Fleetwood Mac - Hold Me" in the next episodes ..I'm sure it will definitely suit your voice ..

[Valid Atom 1.0]