Has anyone seen this workout craze? I guess it's called Kangoo jumps...or the shoes are called Kangoo jumps...I'm not really sure. I saw it happening at my dance studio - that's all I know. I can't mock it too much:
a) It looks like a pretty good workout and
2) It looks like a lot of fun
However, it also doesn't look like something for the clumsy/anxious/accident prone - I'm not going to lie, I saw some slipping and falling. However, if these ridiculous shoes and classes are decently cheap, I wouldn't mind trying this crazy absurd workout tactic. Anyone else out there tried this? Did you like it? Did you stay on your feet? Your thoughts?


![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
1 comment:
I started Kangoo Classes at my gym a month ago and I am hooked!!! I am a "work out because I have to, not because I want to" type of person. But I have been finding myself prepping a half hour early for Kangoo. You jump higher, run faster, and work harder in these boots. I'm considering buying a pair, since the rental is $5.00 a class at our gym. My husband was reluctant to try it, but he loves it too. It's just so fun.
Post a Comment