Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dianetics Update

So, I've mentioned a couple times that it seems like the Chicago Dianetics Center is not only trying to recruit me but also seems to be spying on me and my actions by targeting me personally based on referring to events going on in my life or opinions I already hold.  Today, I got yet another e-mail from them.  I will present it without comment:

The Problems of Work seminar
Hi,
 
We will be delivering a free seminar on Monday August 11th at 7:30 pm.  This seminar is called The Problems of Work.
 
In this seminar you will learn:
  • The number one cause of interrelation problems in the work place.
  • The rock bottom cause of exhaustion in the work place.
  • The "Secret" of efficiency.
  • How to turn "bad control" to good.
  • The 3 most fundamental elements of relations.
You are invited!  Please confirm your attendance by phone or email. 
 

*Please note the word in quotation marks.  Please note some previous blog posts.  Case closed.

1 comment:

Angelique Zobitz said...

what the hell. what can I do to be targeted by a worldwide organization? I mean besides that unfortunate international incident I never talk anymore. Stalkers or admirers...

[Valid Atom 1.0]