Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Telephone!

Let me let you in on something - I HATE talking on the telephone. I feel like there's something wrong with me, as a girl, because girls are supposed to, like, talk for hours on the telephone to all of our bffs. However, most of my female friends seem to feel the same way I do (with a few exceptions).

I am fine with speaking on the phone if there's something that needs to be discussed - or if it's catching up with a friend I haven't talked to in a while, but the notion of having a three hour phone conversation with someone I see semi-regularly is, in my mind, waterboarding.
What are your feelings on the telephone?

1 comment:

That's Not My Name said...

I don't like talking on the telephone for hours unless it's with someone I don't see regularly. so for example, when Jim is in Champaign and I am home, I like to talk on the phone for about 45 minutes. He's about the only person I talk to on the phone for more than 5 minutes, aside from my mom. For the rest...I prefer texting.

[Valid Atom 1.0]