
Well actually, the concert was yesterday night. Better Than Ezra. It was great. Kind of short and not all that crowded. And the band members have all aged a bit. But otherwise, it was great.
I went to for the subject line of 'Concert Tonight' because it is a toss-back to the good old days of River Trails Middle School. I am not sure how many RTMS alums read this blog (well, there's only really one or two I know of) - but I'm curious if anyone else will get this.
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
3 comments:
oh... don't worry - I got it. I still wear my 'concert tonight' t-shirt to bed sometimes. My brother lost his and we used to steal it back and forth. We also used to back and forth gift each other a Heart cd for christmas. Weird.
If someone googles 'River Trails Concert Tonight' - this blog is in the top ten hits. I'm hoping....
It is #6! (#5 if you don't count the internal link in the d26 webpage).
Post a Comment