I heard he is a good singer who lacks personality. I don't know how that contributes to the conversation, as I have never seen/heard him, but I just had to share that. Also, I think your bias is showing! As for me, I'm a fan of John Park. I'm not allowed to support anyone else. I think I would get fired or something. The activities director at our school told me so.
Yea..Jaime didn't you hear it's the girls season? Me..I'm rooting for Janell. Anyone with that name deserves to win...I'm really behind on my watching though, so I'm lacking opinions. Don't know about the save, I'd be interested to know as well.
2 comments:
I heard he is a good singer who lacks personality. I don't know how that contributes to the conversation, as I have never seen/heard him, but I just had to share that.
Also, I think your bias is showing! As for me, I'm a fan of John Park. I'm not allowed to support anyone else. I think I would get fired or something. The activities director at our school told me so.
Yea..Jaime didn't you hear it's the girls season? Me..I'm rooting for Janell. Anyone with that name deserves to win...I'm really behind on my watching though, so I'm lacking opinions. Don't know about the save, I'd be interested to know as well.
Post a Comment