
Hmm, let's see what's to report....
I met 11 guys. I had five mutual matches. I may be going out with two of them (as of now). Here's hoping they don't find this blog via google-stalking.
Hmm. What's more to say? Well, I enjoyed the experience. As I said, I met 11 guys, for five minutes each. I would have preferred to meet more guys for, say, 3 minutes each. There were some guys who I felt were nice, decent people, however, I didn't necessarily want to date them, but I felt I could want to be friends with them.
Anyhow.
There was only one 'stand out' moment, if you will. One guy walks up to the table. We are wearing name tags, mind you. He looks over at my name tag. "Don't worry," he assures me, "I'm not staring at your boob." Wow. He got the word boob in in under 5 seconds. He then went on to ask me when my last relationship was and why it failed. (Anything from boob, though, was a step in the right direction. Well, almost anything.) Anyhow. He then segued into something about how, with girls he used to date, he used to lead them on.... Needless to say, he was not listed as a match on my end.
All in all, I enjoyed this event. I would do such a thing again. Definitely an event a person needs to go to with a friend. Definitely fun, but I can't say I had any bad experiences. If I acquire a stalker over the next couple weeks, I might be singing a different tune.
Update to come.
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment