Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Old Navy Supermodelquins

Just a quick moment to revisit these worst commercials ever - the Old Navy mannequins - or supermodelquins, or whatever you want to call them. Yes, I still hate them. More than ever. I especially hate the one where they are pretending to be on "America's Next Top Model' (or so I've been told that's what that commercial is, since I don't watch that show). I also really really hate the one where they pretend to be the Radio City Rockettes. And the one where they block out the naked mannequin. The list goes on and on and on....

Are Old Navy's sales up? Do people like these commercials? Does anyone like the Old Navy mannequins? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

1 comment:

That's Not My Name said...

I thought the ANTM ad was hilarious. But then, I'm a fan of ANTM and I watch the show religiously.

[Valid Atom 1.0]