Monday, September 26, 2011

A Bra for a Gal Like Me.



Another company that does a good job of making bras for small-busted women - Gap/Gap Body.

Some people might think that if one just 'shrinks', or makes a bra designed for a larger-busted girl in a smaller size, everything would work just fine.  If someone just took a bra designed for me and 'made it bigger', if you will, would it be the right design/fit/and most importantly - support - for a larger-busted girl?!

I rest my case.  

1 comment:

Nhan said...

Jaime I love that color! I think overall small-busted women want a fuller look and big-busted women want support. Therefore, to take a “small” bra and make it “big” would be silly. You would need to make the straps bigger, more hook and eye closures and a wider band in the back to eliminate back fat. For you large-busted girls I recommend Calvin Klein and Natoria. I also found swimwear based on bra sizes called Freya.

Nhan

[Valid Atom 1.0]