Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Call Me Perez Hilton!

Something exciting has happened - Jaime's blog is (almost) on the radar!  

I signed up for google ad sense (as I'm sure you've picked up on from five prior posts on the subject matter) - and over the weekend, Jaime's Blog got 131 hits in a span of two days!!!  

Granted, these are not necessarily 'unique' visitors.  So let's be honest - let's throw at least 25 hits to me (I'm a narcissist, I like to admire - and sometimes edit- my work) and a good 25 to my mother.   That's still 81 hits unaccounted for!  Ok, maybe we can boost my mother to 35 - still, 71!!!!!  My blog was visited 71 times!!!

This only inspires me to write more quality posts.  (Much unlike, ahem, this one.)

1 comment:

emily said...

lets throw 37 of them my way!
your #1 fan,

[Valid Atom 1.0]