
So, I (well, my e-mail address) somehow got on the solicitation list from the Chicago Dianetics Center.
Sidenote: Dianetics is a set of ideas and practices regarding the relationship between spirit, mind and body that were developed by L. Ron Hubbard (name sound familiar? Think Scientology.). Courtesy of Wikipedia.
So, lately, I've gotten a couple bits of spam....
1) Life Need Repair?
Come in today for a free Life Repair consultation.
Our Life Repair Program consists of an extremely personalized individual profile dividing your life into various divisions so we can see exactly what in your life needs to be handled with the most urgency and speed.
Next, we address those issues with the exact thing to handle it immediately so it does not return.
Call today to schedule your free consultation
2) The Unconscious, Subconscious or Reactive Mind Underlies and Enslaves Man
It's the source of your nightmares, unreasonable fears, upsets and any insecurity.
LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR REACTIVE MIND
Buy and read Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health by L. Ron Hubbard
It contains discoveries heralded as greater than the wheel or fire.
3) Why Can't You Trust Your Significant Other??
Hi,
This Monday at 7:30 pm we will be hosting a free lecture called "Why can't you trust your significant other?"
In this lecture you will learn:
1. Why people cheat in relationships.
2. How to KNOW whether someone is trustworthy.
3. How to repair failed relationships.
4. Why you experience miss-emotions about your significant other like:
· Sadness
· Anxiety
· Worry
· Anger
· Hatred
You are invited.
Needless to say, I feel like a 35 year-old man who has been sent a solicitation for Viagra or the Hair Club for Men. What makes them think my life needs repair?? And I don't have a significant other - but if I did, I better be able to trust him, if he wants to remain my significant other. Chicago Dianetics Center - you are barking up the wrong tree!! Why don't you get back to brainwashing Katie Holmes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment