Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Observation



Ok, I know like five people who are pregnant right now. Jokes aside - why now? Is there a specific time it's right now, as opposed to six months ago, or six months from now? I believe all of these pregnancies are right around the second trimester. I found out about three of them on facebook. Do you ever notice this goes in spurts? I will notice tons of pregnant women, then nothing for a while. I suppose the only response to this question would be a bunch of semi-lewd jokes. So maybe I'm not asking anything right now.

3 comments:

emily said...

there is nothing else TO DO in the winter, but get pregnant.

That's Not My Name said...

yeah, I know 4 women at work who are pregnant, and I just found out that 2 other acquaintances are pregnant as well. It's weird. And they're all due in May-July.

JLA said...

It is strange. I know of 8 babies coming in 2009! There were 3 last year...and none that I knew personally in the years before. Then again, there was a whole wave of weddings that I attended from 2004-2008. Now the babies are coming.

I know I'm a culprit in this, so I can explain myself...but I can't claim to know exactly why so many others are having babies now too. Frankly, Matt and I were trying because we felt it was the right time for our family to grow...it had nothing to do with cold weather. ;)

[Valid Atom 1.0]