
Did you ever notice - sometimes when you're typing via aim/text/gchat/whatever your electronic form of communication of choice - if you accidentally type a question mark - there's no easy way to take that question mark back. Really, unless you ignore the question mark (which can completely change the meaning of the sentence) - the only real options are re-typing the entire statement with the intended punctuation or saying the uber-awkward 'no question mark'. To undo one single unintended keystroke, it takes 16 new keystrokes!
Maybe it's just my noticing, because apparently I find myself needing to reneg on a question mark quite often. I don't know why I find myself in the situation so often, but I do. If anyone can think of an easier/better way to get out of it, you know, please advise.
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
4 comments:
"we did pizza friday???"
LMAO.
Today I IM'ed, "Cool. I'm good with meeting on Wednesday?"
I've never done that before? Interesting observation. hehehe
Post a Comment