
Kris Allen.
From here on out, your new name is 'the cute guy'. Let's face it, it's what I've been calling you all season so far. It's played a large role in the fact that you made it this far, my friend. Even having a cute wife hasn't hurt the cause. You're nice to look at. And right now, that's all I care about. Since Allison (moment of silence) has left the show, I am now cheering for you to take the title, cause if you don't, well, it'll be Adam or Danny, and that is a reason to rally behind you. Yeah, it's like you're John Kerry in 2004!!
It was once questionable if you would even make the top 12. Now look at you boy! Our next American Idol? Or America's Next Top Model? They're one in the same at this point to me!
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM. You suck Jaime. I think your eyes are broken. I think we need to watch more shows together just so we can dislike who the other likes. Anyways, no worries since Kris will be leaving next week. Glad to know that Adam will be in the final two.
Oh yea, sorry you missed the Tye Dye party. Guess you were too busy.
Post a Comment