...for the end of year 'how did I do on my New Year's Resolutions' evaluation.
I did not make many resolutions, nor did I make intense ones. One of my resolutions was to try three new recipes a month. Another was to increase my upper body strength by doing pushups and hand weights several times a week. Another was to start running to increase my physical endurance.
Now, I have not had a chance to really sit down and evaluate my progress on these goals, but just giving it a brief once-over, I think, realistically speaking, an accurate grade for my progress on these resolutions would be....an F.
:'(
Oops.
Why are New Year's resolutions so hard? Mine were realistic. Simple. Measurable. Doable. Why did I fail?
Did anyone succeed at his or her New Year's resolutions this year? Does anyone out there still make them? Am I the only one? Did anyone accomplish anything big? Anyone planning on setting some big resolutions?
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
I like to make lame ones, but this year, I succeeded in completing my new year's resolution. It was to learn to Kayak... which I did! Last year's was to learn to take a compliment... which was much harder than expected, but I think I did it.
I bought a condo and I started my book.
Post a Comment