Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rejection



Last night, I faced the ultimate form of rejection. My speed dating was CANCELED. Well, it was rescheduled because the organizer had the flu (or had to wash her hair. whatever).

Anyhow. It has been rescheduled for MARCH. Wtflock? That's a month away. What if it gets canceled/rescheduled AGAIN? Is this a scam? Did they just take my $28 and run? I was supposed to come back with all this good blogging material. Sigh. Maybe by the time speed dating actually happens, everyone who was signed up for the original session will be off married living in the burbs with 2.5 kids. Sigh.

Is this a sign? A good one or a bad one? Your thoughts?

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

It's a scam!!! No seriously, that stinks. I was looking forward to your comments.

Jaime said...

I meant to write - I think most of my blog readers/friends were more disappointed to hear about the cancellation than I was!!

[Valid Atom 1.0]