The other day, I was discussing Sex and the City with a good friend. I made reference to this quote:
Carrie Bradshaw: We are so over, we need a new word for over.
She says this to Big.
In season 3.
Yep.
********************************
That leads me to a question - whenever someone declares she is "so done with 'xyz'", is it EVER true?! The fact that the person is consciously making a statement on the matter is very telling, in my opinion. Remember when Nicole Richie said she was done with Paris Hilton, ending it with the every cryptic 'Paris knows what she's done', then a couple months later they were out shopping together or something? When is some event or person truly 'over'? I don't really know, but I do know that when someone is talking about said event or person, they surely aren't yet. Agree? Disagree? Your thoughts?

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
I could care less about Sex and the City.
(i think you mean you COULDN'T care less)
Post a Comment