I got contacted by a 60 year-old man on an online dating network.
The message:
Damn. Wish you weren't 28. Great pics. Congrats.
********
At least the message is nice and quasi-appropriate (given the situation). Although, I can't help but wonder - congrats for what? For being quasi-photogenic? For being on an online dating network? For existing?
Additional note: Not that people do this, but if men google the messages they send out on online dating networks, well, I am caught red-handed. Oops.
The message:
Damn. Wish you weren't 28. Great pics. Congrats.
********
At least the message is nice and quasi-appropriate (given the situation). Although, I can't help but wonder - congrats for what? For being quasi-photogenic? For being on an online dating network? For existing?
Additional note: Not that people do this, but if men google the messages they send out on online dating networks, well, I am caught red-handed. Oops.
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment