Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shopping in the Juniors' Section

I just had a 'huh?' moment.

I was anticipating the Nordstrom anniversary sale (can you blame me), when I came to a crazy realization.  I shop in the juniors' section.

Not that there's anything wrong with this, necessarily, but I'm 29 years old.  When will I, you know, shop in the women's section?  I should think that, in theory, I'm there.... When is one too old for the juniors' section?

Do any of my dear readers also shop in the juniors' section?  Is this slang for something dirty that I don't know about?  Do you fellow twenty-something women shop in the juniors' section?  Should I graduate and move on? 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Even in high school, I didn't shop in the juniors department. It was actually really hard for me... but with such a long torso and such high hips... pants didn't fit me (they went in at the waist in the middle of my hip bone) and shirts were too short to look anywhere decent.

I had basically the opposite problem. How do you shop in the adult department without looking like an adult? The answer is... you don't, and you end up super preppy.

Sausage King said...

Are you also meeting men in the juniors section?

[Valid Atom 1.0]