Oh, I just got a new phone about a week ago that is very similar to this one - the LG Versa for Verizon. I really like it so far, and it is extremely intuitive to learn my way around. I believe the enV touch is of the same new line/batch as mine.
If it's like mine, it's basically just a simple menu/sub-menu system. I explored around the menus for about an hour or so after getting it, and felt like I pretty much knew my way around.
Of course, if Apple would stop being foolish and release the iPhone to carriers like Verizon (the largest network of cell customers in the country), I'll immediately go for one of those. Until then, this should tide me over just fine.
I know the phone you speak of - that was one of my choices. This one is going pretty well so far. I will second the notion you brought up - I am very happy with Verizon's service thus far, so until 2012 or whatever, I will be iphoneless. :-(
2 comments:
Oh, I just got a new phone about a week ago that is very similar to this one - the LG Versa for Verizon. I really like it so far, and it is extremely intuitive to learn my way around. I believe the enV touch is of the same new line/batch as mine.
If it's like mine, it's basically just a simple menu/sub-menu system. I explored around the menus for about an hour or so after getting it, and felt like I pretty much knew my way around.
Of course, if Apple would stop being foolish and release the iPhone to carriers like Verizon (the largest network of cell customers in the country), I'll immediately go for one of those. Until then, this should tide me over just fine.
I know the phone you speak of - that was one of my choices. This one is going pretty well so far. I will second the notion you brought up - I am very happy with Verizon's service thus far, so until 2012 or whatever, I will be iphoneless. :-(
Post a Comment