Sunday, July 19, 2009

New York City, a Recap

So, as you all probably know, I was in New York City with my mother this past week. That would be the main reason behind the lack of blog updates.

It was grand. Spectacular. There are not words.

However, I, of course, was still thinking about my friends and loyal blog readers while I was gone.


The New York Public Library. For you, Piper.

\
Emily - a simple reminder that no matter how bad things seem, they could always be worse.


It says "How You Doin'". This is for Courtney.


For you, Marek. This is your cue to comment again.

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

Woohoo libraries! I love your pics! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

marek said...

Indeed I have spent some time in that white collar sweat shop. Thanks for the shout out.

[Valid Atom 1.0]