So I spoke to a good friend and loyal blog reader today - she commented to me (in person, not on the blog) that there were a couple of posts (about relationships) in which she thought I was referring to her.
I wasn't.
Generally speaking, when I refer to a friend, I will tag said individual in the bottom section. Or, I will, at the very least, specifically say 'a friend of mine raised a point/is in a certain situation....'
However, I do realize a lot of topics I discuss on this blog (guys and girls being friends, people living together, dating in general, people having babies, etc.) could mirror the lives of my friends. This is purely coincidental. Actually, I discuss general topics that usually pertain to people in my age group (such a friendships and relationships), so it's not uncommon for there to be overlap in my social circle.
Anyhow. There you go!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
I thought all your post were about me!!
Haha I see that I was tagged, so I know that you were referring to me in this post! Thanks for the heads up! :-)
Post a Comment