Thursday, August 20, 2009

Agree or Disagree?

Emily raised an interesting point:

(in regards to Clarissa Darling/Melissa Joan Hart)

....she was so much more cuter as a kid than she is now. Same thing happened to stephanie tanner. I had high hopes for those two.

Stephanie, before:



Stephanie, after:



Clarissa, before:



Clarissa, after:



Your thoughts?

3 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

At least MJH didn't turn into a recovering meth head. I think she is a lot better than Jodie Sweetin. She has some semblance of a career....Jodie Sweetin has a broken marriage and drug problems. It's really quite sad. Now Candace Cameron Burre (or however it's spelled) turned out quite well adjusted. Nice family, nice kids, etc.

emily said...

i'd turn into a meth head too if danny tanner was my dad.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have to admit I think the NOW Steph Tanner is pretty hot!!! I didn’t know she was on meth. She looks to voluptuous to be on meth!! Of course being a meth addict isn't a completely bad thing! Girls with dependencies will stick to you like glue!!

[Valid Atom 1.0]