Agree on all counts. I think Anne Hathaway is beautiful, but maybe that's my dark haired bias showing. Alba is just boring. I didn't recognize Julianne Hough, so I am glad you had the tags in there!
uhhh, i respectfully disagree. anne hathaway isn't even kinda hot. she's like someone you'd see on a bus. you'd maybe stare at her cause you're bored, but not cause you find her attractive. jessica alba, however, is SMOKING'!!! and to think how much hotter she'd be if she smiled.
Jessica Laba's not a hottie for me, but she is a cutie. Anne Hathaway isnt a hottie either but she is classy and elegant. Juliana is cute like a button but not hot at all.
5 comments:
Agree on all counts. I think Anne Hathaway is beautiful, but maybe that's my dark haired bias showing. Alba is just boring. I didn't recognize Julianne Hough, so I am glad you had the tags in there!
all these chicks you're posting on here are hot. good work
uhhh, i respectfully disagree. anne hathaway isn't even kinda hot. she's like someone you'd see on a bus. you'd maybe stare at her cause you're bored, but not cause you find her attractive. jessica alba, however, is SMOKING'!!! and to think how much hotter she'd be if she smiled.
Jessica Laba's not a hottie for me, but she is a cutie. Anne Hathaway isnt a hottie either but she is classy and elegant. Juliana is cute like a button but not hot at all.
I love that I raised a spirited discussion amongst women on my blog on the hotness of other women. Let's keep it going!
Post a Comment