Thursday, September 24, 2009

An Important Holiday is Coming....



...quite possibly my favorite holiday, well, after Christmas. And my birthday. And April Fools' Day. And Black Wednesday. Anyhow.

Halloween. I LOVE dressing up for Halloween. It's the best. I'm like an overgrown kid. Whatever.

Two years ago, I was Pam from NBC's the office. Last year, I was Sarah Palin. Both were huge hits, let me tell you. This year, I can't be off my A-Game. I need another grand slam.

I am now taking suggestions. I have two ideas, but I don't think either of them will be the success that the previous two were.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

Go as Jennifer Aniston with a "bump." Wear a sparkly silver dress, stick out your stomach a little bit, and walk with your hand on the bump and try to get people to guess whether you're pregnant or whether it was the burrito you just ate!

emily said...

you should go as a medical transpondor!!

[Valid Atom 1.0]